On the off chance that you consider relocating to Canada, you may for at any rate once get confounded about Canadian Permanent Residence visa and Canadian citizenship. You would need to know the slim line distinction between the two and the advantages every one of them bring. To enable you to see better, Kansas Overseas Careers brings a well-looked into data.
Have a fast take a gander at the 7 noteworthy contrasts between Canada Permanent Residence Visa and Canadian citizenship
|Causes||Canada Permanent Residence||Canadian Citizenship|
|Previous Stay in Canada||Not needed when applying for Permanent Residence status.||Must prove a 3 year stay in Canada when applying for citizenship status|
|Eligibility Criteria||You should score 67 points on factors like age, education, experience, English skills and more||Needs a citizenship test|
|Application||This must be done online through Express Entry Portal from anywhere||Must mail the manual application to Centralized Intake Office in Canada|
|Rights|| a} Rights to reside, work, stay with family and travel anywhereb) No vote rights
c) Not allowed to own a government position
| a) All rights equal to Canadian-born citizens b) Right to vote
c) Right to hold Government position
|Advantages||Free healthcare, free education, protection under Canadian law and access to limited social security services||All rights of citizens including unlimited access to social security|
|Cost||Could be paid in Indian National Rupee||Should be paid in Canadian Dollars|
|Processing time||About 6-8 months||About 12 months after writing the test|
Since you know the significant contrasts, here’s nitty gritty data on every one of them.
Canadian Permanent Residence Visa
A Canadian Permanent Residence visa implies a stay grant that accompanies perpetual rights to live and work in Canada. The administration issues this visa to talented applicants who need to for all time settle in Canada and hold the capacity to satisfy its financial needs. By getting this visa, the visa holder is given a status of Canada Permanent Residency and gets the opportunity to appreciate benefits alike natives for a long time. After finishing a stay of 3 years in Canada, the visa holder can guarantee citizenship.
The advantages of a Canada Permanent Residence visa
While the advantages of a PR visa of Canada are huge in number, here are not many real ones:
- Appropriate to live and settle anyplace in the nation
- No limitations on movement to and from the nation
- No limitation on profiting lodging or nourishment administrations
- Rights to remain alongside life partner and ward kids
- All day work rights to you and you going with mate
- Ideal to pick your own organization of work and switch whenever required
- Free instruction for children in rumored Canadian Public Schools
- Restorative and human services for whole family financed by Canadian government
- Access to social administrations like joblessness benefits, annuity plans, and so on.
- Assurance under Canadian laws and guidelines
- Apply for citizenship following a stay of 3 years
- While the Government of Canada enables a large portion of the rights to Canadian Permanent Residents, PR visa holders are not permitted to:
- Vote in Canada or run an ideological group
- Find in a line of work that requirements high exceptional status
- Hold any situation in the Canadian government segment
- Access Canadian visa
- Maintain their own business
Who is eligible to apply for Permanent visa of Canada?
Gifted experts from everywhere throughout the world can apply for a PR visa in Canada. In any case, at the same time, you have to meet the accompanying criteria:
- Be of an age under 45 years
- Must have degree from a standard University
- Ought to have in any event 2 years work understanding
- Must have great English aptitudes, great character and sound wellbeing
- Need to score 67 for the previously mentioned variables
Canadian citizenship is a status that you should get so as to end up Canadian natives. This status can be guaranteed distinctly by individuals who are living in Canada on PR visa or once had a PR status. By getting a Canadian citizenship, you will probably live and work in Canada for an inconclusive timeframe and appreciate benefits like Canada-conceived individuals (naturalized residents).
You keep getting all advantages of the PR visa
Qualified to get vote rights and rights to claim a situation in the legislature
You will be permitted to have your own business in Canada
How Can One Apply Canadian Citizenship?
So as to apply for a Canadian citizenship, you have to initially have a PR visa of Canada. You have to invest a 3 years energy in Canada and afterward no one but you can apply for citizenship. You will be approached to present an application and take a citizenship test to guarantee this status.